Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I've been tagged by Amber!

Ten silly things you may not know about me...

1) My socks have to be perfectly straight before I can put my shoes on...and I will stop no matter where I am to take my shoes off and straighten them if they get twisted.

2) I'm compulsive about keeping my desk clean...no matter what the rest of the house looks like.

3) I always wanted to sing with a rock band.

4) Even though my kids tell me I'm a goof ball all the time, I'm having a hard time thinking of ten silly things!

5) When I can't remember the name of the child whose attention I'm trying to get, I call them by their birth order number.

6) I get my kids' names mixed up...but I can tell you exactly where the poultry seasoning is in my kitchen....which cabinet, which shelf, which side, and what it's next to.

7) I love to make up words to sing with popular tunes to my babies.

8) I will write a book someday called *And I Give You - The Platypus*...because I'm convinced that God finds watching me more humorous than that silly-looking creature.

9) My daughter picks out my clothes for me...cuz everyone KNOWS a 40-year-old can't dress herself!

10) That's funny in itself...*I* am 40!!!!

Let's see...Jenny doesn't have a blog...so maybe I'll talk her into starting one just so I can tag her...he he

So...I'll tag Kaelyn, Mom, Michelle, Kris...and I'll have to get back to you on the last one!

1 comment:

Kaelyn said...

You forgot the imaginary brake pedal!!