Wednesday, October 17, 2007

In Awe

David got a phone call from the other party's insurance company this afternoon...ready to settle. With what we've already received from lost wages in July, we'll be getting about half of what we calculated. But now D can go to the uninsured motorist part of the truck insurance for his deductible back...and his ex-boss for the difference between what was paid for the truck and what D owed.

So things are looking up...and it's funny...that I was just sitting here this morning...trying to figure out how to conserve the little extra we had this month from D working extra hours and not having to pay rent/mortgage because of buying the house. We'll get enough to pay most of our credit cards off....which will get us just around what D brings home every month...still too close for comfort for me....tired of living like that when I know God has so much more for me!

I really didn't expect as much as they're offering. It still baffles me that sometimes it's obvious that God's working...and other times it's like finding a needle in the haystack!

No comments: