Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I hate vaccines

I'm really beginning to think that vaccines are just a plot by the government(s) to kill us all! Look at what's in them, for Pete's sake!

A couple of years ago, Chris and I both came down with the mumps. Amazingly, both of us had been vaccinated against them. The funny thing was that Kyle and Joshua were both sleeping in my bed (David was driving OTR at the time)...neither of them had been vaccinated...and neither of them got it! Now David has issues caused by the mumps virus. He was vaccinated...so what the heck! Seems to me that maybe it's the VACCINATION...you know...the live virus lying dormant in our bodies just waiting for something to trigger it into action.

So...David's been out of work since last Wednesday...and we're doing everything we can to get him back on his feet. It's very frustrating...especially since he works on commission....ugh! Thankfully his boss is working with him. I know we'll get through this...health-wise as well as financially...just frustrating to be *here*....just when things seemed to be getting some momentum.

No comments: