Friday, October 31, 2008

What a week

Wow...what a week.

Our mortgage company totally bungled our account...and, naturally, being the government entity that it is, no one had a clue what was going on. I think we've gotten it straightened out now...time will tell.

David was finally able to go back to work yesterday after a week long bout with vaccine-related issues. I'll just leave it as that...don't want to stir up too much controversy...not at this point in my week anyway.

And they say things happen in threes...and it seems we've gotten our third *hit*. A week ago I was running a little late with my cycle...and since I had a test that was expiring at the end of the month, I decided to take it. Shockingly it was positive! It was a digital test...so it's not like I could miss the word *pregnant* on it. It took us a couple days to start to adjust...but then I was overwhelmed with the fact that I had said that *if* I were to have another baby, I would want it to be between 18 - 22 months younger than Noelle. Specifically, this was the ideal cycle...making Noelle and Blessing #8 exactly 18 months apart. Of course, I wanted the baby to be a girl, too...so Noelle would have a playmate. Tuesday I started spotting...yesterday it got a little heavier...and this morning my temp is definitely on the way down and the bleeding is heavier still. Now I have a lot of questions...most I'm too embarrassed to type here...cuz most would think I'm out of my mind...lol

All I can say is...I'm glad this week is over...and if I could just sleep until Monday I would be utterly content!

1 comment:

Mamosa said...

I just went through the same thing here. Surprise, surprise. My feelings are all mixed up over it, not knowing whether to be sad or relieved :(