Saturday, November 1, 2008

Anger vs. Pain

As much as I hate to admit that I'm learning anything in the midst of this...mess...I have to say that I've learned something important about myself....and I imagine it holds true to a lot of people. I would MUCH rather be angry than hurt.

If I'm angry I can blame someone...lash out at them...be mean to them...in an attempt to make myself feel better. It feels good to be *right* and to prove to someone else that they're *wrong*.

Hurting...well...it hurts...and who in their right mind wants to hurt???? Nothing seems to relieve it but time...and I'm not a patient person.

3 comments:

heathermum said...

soooo true... hurt people hurt people!

praying for you this morning kim.....still....

Mamosa said...

...and how are you feeling now?

Kim said...

I suppose I'm learning to be patient...lol If I could understand, it would help the pain...but that doesn't seem to be an option either...at least not yet.