Sunday, November 30, 2008

Christmas List

I don't usually do these...but here goes anyway...

1. Real tree or artificial? Real

2. When do you put up the tree? Last year we put it up after Thanksgiving....but this year we're waiting until 2 weekends before Christmas.

3. When do you take down the tree? Sometime between the day after Christmas and New Years...depends on how ready I am to have my living room back.

4.Wrapping paper or gift bags? Paper.

5. When do you start Christmas shopping? As soon as I have the money.

6. Who is the hardest person to buy for? Kaelyn

7. Easiest person to buy for? Noelle

8. Angel on top of the tree, or star? Star.

9. What is the worst Christmas gift you ever got? I don't remember a worst.

10. What is the best gift you received as a child? A dollhouse when I was 7.

11. What is your favorite food to eat at Christmas time? Turkey and sweet potatoes

12. What do you want for Christmas this year? Pajamas, a Message version of the Bible for my cell phone, and a diaper sprayer...lol

No comments: