Thursday, August 14, 2008

Have you read it?

A friend suggested this book to me...and all I can say is....WOW!!! Except for the tragedy that the main character experienced, I can honestly say I could relate to most of the issues that he did. I read each dialogue between him and God anticipating answers to questions I've sought myself. Even though I couldn't wrap my mind around some of the concepts, I know that seeds have been planted. Much of the book was confirmation of things I've known in my heart, but had no idea how to pursue.

Much prayer will follow the reading of this book. Sadly, I know that vulnerability makes one that much easier to be deceived...and I want to be sure that what I am working through, and how I am working through it, is in line with God's true character.

No comments: