Tuesday, August 5, 2008

KISS

Keep It Simple Stupid...

That was an Amway saying from many moons ago. And it's basically what God has been saying to me over the last couple of days.

David started his new job on Friday...selling insurance. We have avoided *commission only* jobs like the plague. After all, we have 9 people in the family...we can't afford not to have a paycheck. And his *commission only* jobs in the past haven't gone all that well.

This time, though, we are on the same page. I can honestly say that we've never been *here* before...not like this...so it's a pleasant change.

So I was asking God the other day to open our eyes to the things in our hearts that have kept us from being financially stable. And He started telling me to just take Him at His Word...to speak His Word over us and our finances. And I kept saying...ok...but what do I have to CHANGE...lol

Once again...I give you the platypus!!!

I imagine God has quite a humorous time the last couple of days....laughing at me looking for the complicated answer of all the things I need to *fix* about myself...and, of course, my husband. And all along it's been...KISS....Keep It Simple Silly. (I can't imagine God would call His creation stupid!)

No comments: